- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Inspired by Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall/Winter 2016 collection, nail artist Jae’tte Burneo decided to make nails that mixed animal print with the ornate. “You don’t have to be a runway nail artist to create designs that could be seen on any of the top models during Fashion Week,” Burneo says. This tech often peruses fashion magazines and designer websites to get her nail ideas. “One of my favorite sites is Dolce & Gabbana. The large realistic cabbage roses and rich colors of the leopard print are bold, vivid, and so gorgeous you can feel their textures without touch. You can always count on Dolce & Gabbana to create a whimsical mix of patterns and colors that take us from every day to the most elegant of evenings.” Burneo believes nails are fashion’s newest accessory, so she translated the runway textiles into a winning combination of nail art. Follow her @hotpinkpolish on Instagram for more fashion-forward nail designs.
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish