- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
CND Art Vandal Watercolor Nail Art
CND’s spring 2016 Art Vandal Additives Collection reinterprets the classics to allow you to create nails with bright strokes of color for a redesigned, repurposed interpretation of nail art. Follow these steps to learn how to make a watercolor effect with added texture and dimension.
1. Prep the natural nail and apply a CND tip. Apply a thin base layer of Retention+ Sculpting Powder Clear and finish with the 180-grit side of the Hot Shot File. Dip a clear bead of Retention Liquid and Powder into CND Additives Cerulean Blue and blend together on a piece of palette paper. Apply the bead diagonally across the top third of the nail, pressing toward the middle of the nail to feather out the color slightly.
2. Repeat with Additives Lavender Whispers across the center.
3. Repeat with Additives Haute Pink at the tip of the nail. Apply Perfect Color Powder Pure White to the sidewalls of the nail to encase the edges of the design. Refine with a file if needed.
4. Apply a thin layer of Brisa Gloss. Cure for one minute in the CND LED light. Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish