- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Adele’s Gorgeous Metallic Nails On ‘SNL’ — Get The Exact Look
Adele, 27, pretty much rules the world right now. Now only will she probably save millions of Thanksgiving dinners, but she is setting major trends with her always-flawless cat eye and amazing manis.
Manicurist Kimmie Kyees (who also works on the Kardashians, Katy Perry and Rihanna) is in New York City with Adele and did her nails for her SNL appearance.
The mani is perfect for a holiday party, and had the signature “under color” Adele is known for.
Here’s how to get the look:
“Kimmie painted two coats of Red Carpet Manicure Expresso Yourself Nail Lacquer and sealed it in with a Matte Top Coat. Kimmie then added loose gold glitter to the tips of the nails for a modern take on a French manicure. In true Adele style, Kimmie also painted underneath her nails with Red Carpet Manicure Mink Coat Nail Lacquer for a subtle hint of color to complete this beautiful look.”
Adele looked so stunning as she performed “Hello” and “When We Were Young” on the show. She rocked a dramatic cat eye and lots of blush. Her hair was sleek and frizz-free with tons of volume.
She sounded even better that she looked (it was a close call), and a newly released isolated vocals track proves she is one of the best signers of our time.
from link: www.hollywoodlife.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish