- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
8 Crazy Cool Nail Art Designs from NYFW Fall 2016
Fashion Week season is upon us so get ready for some fresh nail art inspiration! Again, New York Fashion Week demonstrated that nail art is as popular as ever. The models on Fall Winter 2016 season runways were sporting everything from ombre to 3D and of course, negative space.
Here’s the coolest 8 nail art designs from the NYFW Fall Winter 2016 shows.
1. Jenny Packham Fall 2016
Nails: naked nails with a large gold star by Michelle Saunders for Essie. Images: Essie
2. Opening Ceremony Fall 2016
Nails: Nail artist Naomi Yasuda working with China Glaze reinvented 3D nail art. Minimalist, “melting” tips painted in silver were glued over nude nails.
Images: IMAXTREE / MatteoScarpellini/almaphotos.net and Helga Traxler
3. Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2016
Nails: Madeline Poole working with Christian Louboutin polish created two-toned dark purple and black French tip. To DIY this look, simply use nail guide. Images: Christian Louboutin
4. Sally Lapointe Fall 2016
Nails: Sheer matte white nails with a gold stud placed just below the moon of the nail. Created by Danielle Candido for Morgan Taylor. Images: Morgan Taylor
5. Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2016
Nails: Orange negative space nails with a classic French tip by Michelle Saunders for Essie. Images: Essie
6. Hood by Air 2016
Nails: The new high-low anti-manicure or so-called ‘Nasty Nails’. Created by Dawn Sterling for Hood by Air founder Shayne Oliver who wanted a nail that looked caked with dirt and grime. Ironically, these nasty nails were done with not-so-nasty Chanel polish. Images: Helga Traxler
7. Look 1 – Libertine Fall 2016
Nails: Nail artists in the CND Design Lab used Vinylux for a bright base. They then used a mixture of CND products (Shellac, Liquid & Powder) to form eye-popping (literally) nails. Created by Jan Arnold and Torie Bastian of CND with a mix of products – Vinylux for a bright base and the 3-D eyes were sculpted with a CND Shellac, Liquid & Powder. Images: CND
7. Look 2 – Libertine Fall 2016
Nails: These furry nails were the second look created by CND for the Libertine show. The CND team painted each nail with Vinylux Rubble and Cream Puff and then adhered the brown or white faux fur to each nail with a top coat. Images: Getty
from link: www.sonailcilious.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish