- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
4 Absolutely Wowing Japenese Nail Art Designs!
Japanese nail art design is a trend that increases its fame/popularity every year. It’s a favorite of salon customers and plays a major role in trend-setting fashion, and is the top choice in nail art competitions. Here are a few designs directly from Japan that are absolutely head-turning.
The Jedi Nail Artist
This jedi of a nail artist has created amazing details here. You see a glowing light saber, the bumps on Yoda’s 3D forehead, and even the greying hair strands in Obiwan’s beard. For all this stunning work Noriko, may the force always be with you.
Made to Eat
After this sight, you must be hungry. Just look at the texture of the icing. The spiral grooves this nail artist creates perfectly mirrors that of a cake’s. And the donuts? A spectacular illusion detailed with chocolate layering and sprinkles.
Hungry for Gel M&Ms?
These delicious M&Ms are created with gel nails and we can see each m&m piece layered precisely on top of each other to make a candle huddle. Absolutely stunning!
Tamoka Reese/ Instagram: @mokareese
Flowers in bloom are a trendy theme this time of year. This nail artist shows the delicate texture of flower petals with her 3D art. Seeming to blowing in the breeze, these flowers are attached to leaves on which no detail is overlooked either.
By now you might be blown away by these nail tech goddesses and wondering how can I possibly do this. Well, these Japanese 3D nail art accessories are a sure way to create spectacular looks with minimal effort.
You can also perfect your craft with the Artisan Grandmaster Nail Art Brushes. These 9 high-end kolinsky brushes deliver precise and expert application.
And of course, you need colors. Expand your kit with these Artisan Colored Acrylic Nail Powders made to deliver rich pigment and quality expected from professional Japanese nail art designs.
from link: www.nailsupertore.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish